OK. first REAL blog post and before I start I just want to say I am not trying to offend or hurt anyone. I've decided to talk about popularity. Everyone wants it, and for those people who have it things can sometimes become a bit much. To me popularity is a teenage girl stereo type, you don't have to be in a certain 'gang' to have friends. In some cases having a few close friends is much more important than being worshipped by every boy/girl you pass.
Every school has the odd person who still hasn't found the right group of friends for them. That doesn't mean that they aren't popular, for all you know they could be a really lovely person just waiting for their time to shine. Why not talk to them, get to know them a bit, it would make their day.
As for the people who always seem to be surrounded by friends, don't worry about it, that's their life and if they want the popularity that's their choice. Just like everyone else they have their ups and downs and everyone knows more popularity means more problems.
I hope this helped and if there are any questions or worries on your mind, feel free to ask away. What would blog about next? That's it for now byeee xx
No comments:
Post a Comment