hey guys,
So recently somebody has nominated me for a liebster award for small blogs who need support. I looked it up and there are some rules. I'm not too sure whether I should go for it or not. As i only started my blog this year I'm not really very committed to it yet. i just thought i would ask before i went and nominated other people. If you think i should go for it please leave a positive reply, and if i get any comments i might do it.
Ok so forgetting about what i just said. recently i have been super busy with rehearsals, concerts and homework and i haven't had time to blog. there isnt really anything super amazing that i need to blog at the moment. i'm struggling for ideas on what to blog and could use some help, so if there is anything that you would like to see me talk about please let me know.
thats all for now, byeee
So recently somebody has nominated me for a liebster award for small blogs who need support. I looked it up and there are some rules. I'm not too sure whether I should go for it or not. As i only started my blog this year I'm not really very committed to it yet. i just thought i would ask before i went and nominated other people. If you think i should go for it please leave a positive reply, and if i get any comments i might do it.
Ok so forgetting about what i just said. recently i have been super busy with rehearsals, concerts and homework and i haven't had time to blog. there isnt really anything super amazing that i need to blog at the moment. i'm struggling for ideas on what to blog and could use some help, so if there is anything that you would like to see me talk about please let me know.
thats all for now, byeee
No comments:
Post a Comment