Friday, 6 March 2015

Size Acceptance

So up until now I was going to do a February favourites blog, but then I saw a blog post about size acceptance. I always think that the people who make these things are so brave and thoughtful. They seem to know how to word everything properly, so I thought why not give it a try?.

Unlike a lot of blogs on this topic, I'm going to be talking about being under weight.

To me this is a very important subject. I am not under weight as such, but as I am quite tall so my height makes up most of my weight. Although I am very skinny and gangly and sometimes get asked if i have an eating disorder. I don't . But I find it really horrible that people would even ask such a thing, I'm sure many people would also be offended by this.

Another thing that is annoying me about this subject is one of the girls at my school has told people that she has an eating disorder. She said to somebody 'I'm the one with the eating disorder have you seen me, i hardly ever eat anything'. This doesn't mean that she has anything wrong with her, she doesn't look at all like she hasn't been eating, and only has her words to back her up. Again I'm sure some people would find this really offensive.

People often ask how much do I eat?. And the answer is a lot! It just never seems to go anywhere, this may make me seem a bit full of myself but i can't help it, and I'm not a good kind of skinny either. My hip bones stick out, it's creepy!

What I've been trying to get across to you guys is.... don't let your body hold you back (not literally!), you are not a part of the perfect army you are your own person and should love who you are.

WOW this was a really long post, i think i get a bit carried away sometimes. Hope this post helped you and comment down below what you want me to blog about next. Well I'm sad to say that's all for now, byeee!! xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award for small bloggers who need more support because I love reading your posts! I'd love if you carried on with the posts by making one of your own. You can get more info about the post & what to do at my post here.
    LogOfHerMemories
    - Love
    Prachina.

    ReplyDelete