Hi again, even though nobody will be reading this ( if you are please stick around!). So I haven't blogged in a few days because I'm ill, but enough about my life story.
So recently I've been really into quotes. I find it so cool how much they can relate to my own life. one of my favourites is 'they will ignore you until they need you'.
I'm not really sure what I am trying to get across in this post. As I haven't been in school all week (ill) I haven't much to blog about. Apart from this one thing...
I attempted to go to school Tuesday morning, but everything just got a bit much and my anxiety started to kick in, I started to cry and made myself look like an idiot. My best friend was great, she stayed by my side until I calmed down. But one of the super popular girls, who can normally be quite nice, walked past me twice. She didn't stop to see if I was OK, she just stared at me and walked right past.
I guess this was a pretty meaning less blog, but I needed to get it out of my system. Comment your favourite quote and why in the comments below, maybe it will help you feel better. And if you have any worries don't be afraid to share them. Well that's it for now byeee xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment